[BiturboS4] RE: BiturboS4 digest, Vol 1 #438 - 1 msg

daniel chisholm dbc112 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 12:28:06 EDT 2003

Kumho is inexpensive and wears well... 20k is pushing it....

Brock Campbell <Brock at omnispine.com> wrote:Today's Topics:

1. TBB questions (Adam Schwartz)

I chipped my '01 S4 Avant at 20k And replaced the tbb with the APR bi-pipe
at 65k. It's easy to install and took less than an hour. I blew my turbos at
82k and did the APR stage III upgrade. I now have 103k and still drive my S4
hard. Now if I can find inexpensive performance tires that do not wear out
in 20k miles.

'01 S4 Avant 103k miles
Apr stage III
Koni coilovers