[BiturboS4] AMSOIL

John M. Harrison JohnMH at uwyo.edu
Wed Sep 10 13:39:11 EDT 2003

Hi All,
I've been using 0-30 Amsoil full synthetic changed at 5000 mile
intervals since my 2001 S4 Avant 6 spd was new.  Many on the list think
this is a bit extreme.  The car is approaching 25,000 miles with no
mechanical problems.  It is stock - no mods.

John M. Harrison
UW Facilities Planning
Space Management Office
207 Merica Hall  PO Box 3413