[BiturboS4] Customized behavior programming

California Fields cfields72 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:12:26 EDT 2003

You can use VAG to reset the computer so that it accurately measures MPG.
It's a simple thing to do (change the value from 100 to 110 in the
appropriate block - see me if you need help). My MPG are now very accurate.

You mentioned oil changes - I recommend doing every 5k miles with synthetic
oil only (Audi dealers use regular oil so be careful). Whether you use 0W30,
5W30 or 0W40 probably doesn't matter (in my opinion).

<DIV>Carter Fields, San Francisco</DIV>
<DIV>2001.5, GIAC-X, Miltek 3" cat-back, Strat. shifter, Strat. DVs,
A-pillar boost gauge</DIV>