[BiturboS4] Nav CD's & wheel touch up

Al Adler adlere at sourcecodecorp.com
Sat Sep 13 20:03:37 EDT 2003

I just checked crutchfield - all I could find on the web site were map
disks for Blaupunkt units for Texas and western Canada. I guess the
generic Blaupunkt disks will work then, which at least gives me some
hope of a nondealer alternative. I'll try calling crutchfield and see if
maybe they can order them. Are they still available through the dealer
at all does anyone know?