[Biturbos4] Sound from front breaks

Aurangzeb M. Agha ama-list at mltp.com
Thu Dec 30 15:23:30 EST 2004

I've been away on vacation for 10 days and came back to my car this
morning.  After driving on the highway for about 45 minutes, when I got
closer to my home, I started using my breaks and noticed that I was
getting a sound whenever I hit the breaks which went something like:

Any idea what this might be?  It's been very cold over the past few days,
so could it be ice build-up?  If so, I would have thought this would have
dissapeared with a few strong, hard breaks.

Any thoughts?

'01 Silver S4