[Biturbos4] Learing about S4 differences

Marc Abernethy mabernathy at lotteryusa.com
Tue Feb 17 08:41:11 EST 2004

Live in the car.

-----Original Message-----
From: biturbos4-bounces at www.audifans.com
[mailto:biturbos4-bounces at www.audifans.com] On Behalf Of jwashing at att.net
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2004 3:17 AM
To: worldcyclist at highstream.net
Cc: biturbos4 at www.audifans.com
Subject: [Biturbos4] Learing about S4 differences

Hi Gary,

I  have a 2001 (not 01.5) S4 sedan that I am thinking about selling. It's
silver with silver interior. It's a 6 speed and has never been modified. It
has 31k and lives happily in a garage in San Francisco. It has a bit more
than a year left on the original warranty (free scheduled maintenance
included) and is also Audi Certified (which is transferable). Let me know
iif you're even remotely interested as I have not begun actively selling the
car. Selling do to purchase of new house in absurdly expensive Bay Area.

Biturbos4 mailing list
Biturbos4 at www.audifans.com