[Biturbos4] CD Player Troubles

David Bray brayd at rogers.com
Thu Jan 8 17:20:46 EST 2004

Thanks Ti.  Too bad ... I was hoping there'd be a quick fix.

I don't have VAG-COM.  Does anyone know how long the CD error codes will
persist?  That is, will they clear themselves after so many engine starts or
stereo starts or ...?  Will the dealer be able to tell there *was* a problem
or will they have an excuse to do nothing until there's a hard, persistent