[Biturbos4] Bending Avus wheels - anyone has one avaiable for sale for my s4?

ken kgrant kaspgr at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 23 16:31:17 EST 2004

sorry marc, didn't mean to hijack your post, but i am
looking to see if anyone has a avus (e45) wheel for

the car wash place scratched it up.  and when i showed
him the price to replace one ($535), he just about
fainted.   he wants to see if he can find a place that
would refurbish it for less than the cost of a new

and btw, does anyone know of place that would
refurbish the wheels to original condition?