[Biturbos4] BMW becoming the 'ultimate poser machine' - My E36-M3 Sedan

Keman keman at interwolf.net
Tue Mar 2 11:38:56 EST 2004

Ahhh yes... what it must be like to live in a country where driving is an
earned privilage, not a right. Where drivers education actually -teaches-
you something, and where the skills necessary to drive aren't always found
in the person applying for them. Where tests do fail you and where you are
responsible for your own actions.

I hate our drivers education system. I hate it because it's been watered
down so badly that it caters to the stupidest, most unable to drive
individual on the road. Because driving is a right...

- Keman

Blimey, I guess that's the US for you. Over in the UK everyone learns
to drive a manual and I don't know of *anyone*, young or old who only
has an automatic licence (though these are available).

Biturbos4 mailing list
Biturbos4 at www.audifans.com