[Biturbos4] Newbie Intro

David Lau toomanycars at mac.com
Fri Mar 12 15:17:21 EST 2004

Yeah, but it must look and sound a lot more impressive than the "chirp and
go" that I get even if I do win...
From: Michael Kuriger <michael at isuzu-mods.com>

My powerbrake launches (I have an avant TIP with GIAC X chip) really
suprise a lot of mustang, transam, etc... owners!  sometimes the tires
spin so hard that it switches to 2nd gear mid-burnout and completely
bogs the motor.  that sux!