[Biturbos4] Re: New to the list

Igor Kessel kbattpo at verizon.net
Mon Mar 22 16:25:34 EST 2004

Mark Quinn wrote:

> Igor!  Welcome home.  Great to hear from you again.  I'm hoping that at
> last we'll have a custom LED boost guage especially for the A6 2.7t in
> progress soon!
> I assume you'll continue to drive the S6?
> Good luck with the new car,
> -Mark Quinn

good to see you on this list my friend! Yes, I will keep on driving the
S6 until I figure out the way to sneak a use grey market
last-year-of-production S8 with a 6-speed stick.

I am not sure about the digital LED boost gauge, since I am not
particulaly fond of anything digital (you prolly meant the analogue
40-LED Lambda  gauge in the IC of my S6) but I do have one idea
regarding the A6/allroad, which to the best of my knowledge hasn't been
tackled yet...

Igor Kessel
two turbo quattros in the stable,
the third one is in the works