[Biturbos4] scraping, squeeling noises

kwk at eaest.com kwk at eaest.com
Tue Mar 30 13:33:11 EST 2004

Mine do the same....I believe due to dust and rust that accumulates

                      "Aurangzeb M. Agha"
                      <ama-list at mltp.com>            To:       Bi-Turbo Audi S4 Audi Fan Group <biturbos4 at audifans.com>
                      Sent by:                       cc:
                      biturbos4-bounces at www.a        Subject:  RE: [Biturbos4] scraping, squeeling noises
                      03/30/2004 01:19 PM
                      Please respond to

I've noticed that in the mornings, when I pull out of my apartment parking
spot and tap the braks, they sound scrap-ish.  Have others noticed that?
I asked my dealer, and he said this was normal.  I'm not sure I buy it...

'01 Silver S4
Biturbos4 mailing list
Biturbos4 at www.audifans.com