[Biturbos4] Re: RS program cancelled?

Perry Eyges perryeyges at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 18:50:18 EDT 2004

Can someone re post the article talking about Pietschreider cancelling the Audi RS program??

Ti Kan <ti at amb.org> wrote:Aurangzeb M. Agha writes:
> I'm curious to hear some feedback on thoughts about the RL. Next year, I
> may either sell or trade my '01 S4 (when she's 5 years old) and I want to
> move to a 4-wheel drive. I'm not enamored by the new S4's, so the RL may
> be an option.

What is it about the new S4 that you're not enamored by? It seems to be a
logical upgrade to the S4 biturbo. I haven't yet driven one, but everyone
is singing praises about the improved chassis and handling, braking, shift
feel, and that lovely V8.

Ti Kan
Vorsprung durch Technik

Biturbos4 mailing list