[Biturbos4] stoptech vibration

Single Malt s_malt at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 21:39:11 EDT 2004

I am experiencing this symptom ... identically.  Oddly
enough (sarcasm), it started right after using the
brakes vigorously (~100mph down to ~30mph within 20
yards or so) and repeatedly over a two day period.

I'm thinking warped rotors (stock brakes/rotors), but
close-up visual shows chunks of brake pad missing on
all four pads on both sides.  The warp theory may
still hold true as I suspect you can't really see the

Perhaps your vibration is warped rotors.

--- Bill Neilsen <wneils at hotmail.com> wrote:

> 20k miles on the rotors and the whole front end
> vibrates when I hit the
> brakes.  If I lightly push on them and bring the car
> to a stop. t feels like
> they are grabbing and letting go in short bursts.
> Any ideas?
>         Bill

Do you Yahoo!?