[Biturbos4] 2005 1/2 S4 Youch!

Perry Eyges perryeyges at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 12:15:44 EDT 2004

 I have not posted to this site for some time since I have been awaiting delivery of my new Lotus Elise due in next month.
 However, after looking at the site that Ti Kan posted I am agassed at what Audi has done to the neu 2005 1/2 S4! At a time when Audi could be cashing in on BMW's horrible current styling slide they come up with a new concept, a FUGLY S4!!!
 I recently purchased a 2004 S4 Avant stick for my wife. The car is beautiful! I am NOW very happy that we were able to secure such a desireable model in the previous body style.
 Does anyone here think that the car looks good at all? The front looks like my fathers Oldsmobile and the rear looks like a combination of a Subaru and a Saab. AWFUL!
 I am currently selling Porsche and Audi in Oakland, CA. but soon the dealership will split into separate stores, this and Audis 2005 reduction of dealer profit on each car by 20% has made the decision that much easier....
  Regards, Perry Eyges
    Porsche of Oakland
  2001 RS4 clone (sold)
  2004 S4 Avant