[Biturbos4] DTC 17579 on a 2000 Audi S4 (B5)

j y jimnetpa at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 16 00:00:31 EDT 2005

Do you have the Bentley manual? The DTC section of the Bentley manual (CD) would point you in the most likely direction.

Adam Jansen <aedan1 at hotmail.com> wrote:I am getting the following DTC that throws my car into EPC

17579 Angle Sensor 2 for Trottle Actuator (G188) implausible signal
P1171 -35 -10 Intermittent

The frustrating thing is it ONLY happens have I have been driving for over
an hour or two. I turn the car off and back on and it runs fine for another
5-50 miles and then it comes on again - mostly when I let off the gas or hit
the brake....

Any recommendations or prior experience with this?

Spokane, WA

Biturbos4 mailing list
Biturbos4 at www.audifans.com

Do you Yahoo!?