[Biturbos4] Virginia S4 Spotted

Al Adler adlere at attglobal.net
Wed Apr 20 11:35:19 EDT 2005

 I'm not the Blue S4, I'm a silver 00 S4 in Fairfax and I've been
following your posts for a while and have found them very informative. I
didn't know in you're Northern VA now - I hope you aren't working for
HBL(if so, my condolences). At any rate, any tips on any good shops
you've run into around here? I do most of the work on my S4 myself but
time pressures are making me take a look at  alternate possibilities.