[Biturbos4] Turbo reliability

j y jimnetpa at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 31 12:53:46 EDT 2005

Great info - thanks!
Looks like Abt K04s are off my list - too expensive.

steadi at comcast.net wrote:
Great turbo for lottsa torque, VERY Expensive and down on top end hp
compared to the RS4 turbos. I have had both. RS4 turbos BTW are 1/2
the price of the Abt hybirds.

On Aug 30, 2005, at 10:11 PM, j y wrote:

> Abt (Audi tuner in Europe - officially recognized by Audi) also
> sells a KO4/K03 hybrid that has received favorable reviews. If I go
> the hybrid route - I might go with them. If I go straight K04s -
> then I will buy the KKK turbos and use GIAC or REVO software. I
> will tweak them using lemmiwinks like I am doing with my current
> set-up.

Eric Fletcher
'00 S4tt
RS4 K04 Turbo Conversion
RS4 Intake and Fuel
RS4 intercoolers
RS4 Downpipes/modded for flow
Miltek Exhaust
RS4 Flywheel/Clutch and Pressure plate
Penske Suspension
Stoptech 332 fronts Stasis 298 rear Brakes
Abt Z6 18x8 Wheels
Euro Headlights
and all sorts of other toys...

Do You Yahoo!?