[Biturbos4] 2K S4 Cluster with lines also

Al Smith awsm123 at optonline.net
Tue Jul 12 09:35:49 EDT 2005

                   I can imagine that having the display go blank is
annoying, but I really never look at the display, as the data is suspect at
best.   I had an '87 GTI, that had double displays, for current trip and
cumulative, which showed more data, and also was more accurate than the
                   Love this car, but little things I find annoying:
                                   . trip computer-- little info and
                                   . quick down windows -- would like to be
able to control this
                                   . HVAC-- would like to be able to
manually control this
Al Smith   Norwalk, CT