[Biturbos4] Navigation CDs?

Russ Romano audi at lvahs.com
Sun Jun 12 22:46:13 EDT 2005

Hey Everyone...

I'm going to be taking a road trip through the mid-west next week and my nav-system (2000 A6 2.7T 6SPD) CD collection is missing 2 discs that I would need for this trip.

I have regions:
1, 2, 6, 7, 8

I'm missing regions:
3, 4, 5 & 9

Unfortunately, I need to find regions 3 & 5 ASAP (leaving next Sunday).

Does anyone on the list have the regions I'm missing that they would be interested in selling?  I'm in a jam and would appreciate anyone who might lend me the CDs I need (with paypal security deposit).  I'm in Allentown, PA and would need to get them by Friday the latest.

If you can help me out, drop me an email!