[Biturbos4] Wheel repair in Denver - Xpost

Single Malt s_malt at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 24 11:09:20 EST 2005

I recall reading a post about a wheel repair place in
Denver that was being purported to be *very* good.
IIRC, it was not exclusively a repair place, rather
this (small) shop fabricates wheels and is known

I have a Mille Miglia 16" wheel with a flat spot on
the inside edge causing a severe vibration.  I bought
these used and really don't know the exact model ... I
believe they are called Spider.  These do not seem to
be available anymore (Spider II is the new model?).  I
have not gone the eBay route yet as I would rather fix
this one ($$$ dependent, of course).

Does anyone know of this (or any) shop? TIA

Single Malt
'01.5 S4
Garaged at 9200ft
just outside Denver, CO