[Biturbos4] MAF sensor

Quincy Chiang b5quattro at shaw.ca
Thu May 19 15:19:33 EDT 2005

Hi Derek,

Mine was replaced last month by my dealer under warranty, after much fuss that I was not very happy about (I think I posted a rant here and on AW).  Regardless, they replaced it with a remanufactured one, which is a lot cheaper than a new MAF.  I don't have the p/n with me, but you can either do a search on AW, or your dealer parts guy can give you that.

'01.5 S4
'90 CoupeQ