[Biturbos4] Bilstein Sports or Koni Yellows?

Todd Sager todd at awe-tuning.com
Wed Sep 21 20:53:21 EDT 2005

Bilstein has had an S4 specific application for several years now.  When
the S4 first came out, they were suggesting using the A4 spec, and about
a year later added an S4 spec Sport shock.

Grant wrote:

>More options, yes,. but I've always found Bilstein to have the best
>trade-off between control and ride.
>What I'm not sure of is whether the S4 application is custom valved for
>the S4, or if its an A4 part. Some tie ago I recall it being an A4
>part.  Might be fine, not sure.
>On Sep 21, 2005, at 4:58 PM, j.koenig wrote:
>>I'm assuming that the Konis are externally adjustable and the
>>Bilsteins aren't, no?  So,
>>if you're talking about ride quality that's a function of shock
>>valving (as opposed to
>>spring rate), wouldn't you have more 'options' with the Konis?

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Todd Sager
A.W.E. Tuning
Orderline 888-565-2257

Be sure to check out our latest articles in the January issues of European Car and Tuningwerks magazines!

Winner: European Car Magazine Select Gear Award 2004