[Biturbos4] Sold the S4....

Adam Schwartz adamdschwartz at comcast.net
Wed Aug 16 10:09:03 EDT 2006

Hey Matt,
I bought a Volvo S60R - Its more like our S4 than the new S4 is :-)
... Turbo, AWD w a 6-speed manual.  I just love the feel of Turbo.
There are definitely some things that I need to get used to in the
volvo, and some things I like better about the S4 - but the S60R is a
surprisingly fast car. 300HP, and thats before I chip it!! I expect
to to chip and exhaust on the S60R as well - and not be as worried
about its turbo going bad. Its much easier to replace if I needed to

    Adam Schwartz		adamdschwartz at comcast.net
    (617)365-7511 Cell