[Biturbos4] 2001 S4 blower motor fuse problem

bob rotax rotax017 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 1 09:14:46 EST 2006

      Hi guys, I just purchased an 01 S4 and need your help. When I took
delevery there was not air blowing from the HVAC fan, the display worked,
lights on etc.. The bars on the fan/temp indicator screen would blink. I
checked the fuse and It was tripped (30A). I replaced it and the blower was
back. This was 2 days ago. It seemed to work fine until today. No blower and
fuse tripped. Has anyone else had this problem? Could my blower motor be
drawing too much current (BAD)?  Where should I start diagnosing this?
Thanks for any help!

-Bob Rotax
5592 RT. #7
Ferrisburg, Vermont