[Biturbos4] Rear Wheel Bearings Gone at 50K

Wilson Northrup northrup at crazybug.com
Sun Jul 9 03:05:19 EDT 2006

1. maybe so, i replaced mine around 70k. i replaced the passenger side
one, then followed with teh driver side one a month later.

2. follow this link:

note: i bought the bearing with the bolt and 14mm hex socket here, but you
do not need one that is impact grade if you follow the link in step 2.  I
actually tried using one to no avail.  Using the long pole is THE way to
go.  Using the long pole method, it was quite simple to remove the bolt.

Germanautparts.com sells the SKF bearing, i belive this is what Audi uses
as well. you can try http://www.clairparts.com/ to get the part in an audi
box, i belive the price is about the same.

good luck.
'00 S4 BiTurbo
'94 RX7 TwinTurbo