[Biturbos4] new guy on the list

Rhett Ennis rennis at bpcpa.com
Thu Apr 26 10:27:57 EDT 2007

Thanks for the clarification!

From: Mark R [mailto:speedracer.mark at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2007 7:24 AM
To: Rhett Ennis
Cc: j.koenig; biturbos4 at www.audifans.com
Subject: Re: [Biturbos4] new guy on the list

Originally the alcantera interior was a no-cost option.  When they added
the bright mirror housings, they packaged that with the alcantera
interior and called it the "sport package."  No suspension changes.
Mark Rosenkrantz
'00 S4, lots of mods, shortly for sale (sadly)
'87 4K CS Quattro (turbo soon)
'02 Corvette Z06
'03 Escalade EXT