[Biturbos4] Had to share my updates

Rhett Ennis rennis at bpcpa.com
Wed Aug 1 19:58:30 EDT 2007

I'm a newer guy on this list, but I got some work done on the S4 last
week and couldn't help but share.  Mostly maintenance, but some go
fast/corner fast goodies in preparation for Water Wagens.  Rather than
re-tell the story and attach pictures to hog bandwidth, I thought I'd
just link you to my post on Fourtitude:
I gotta say, I really enjoy the H&Rs and the Milltek exhaust.  The
exhaust sounds great (the center resonator delete helps beef up the
sound it produces) and the improvement in handling over stock is

Rhett Ennis, CPA

Manager, Assurance Services

Berntson Porter & Company, PLLC
155 108th Avenue NE, Suite 510 * Bellevue, WA  98004
Phone 425.454-7990 * Fax 425.454-7742
rennis at bpcpa.com <mailto:rennis at bpcpa.com>  * www.bpcpa.com