[Biturbos4] Audi

ken kgrant kaspgr at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 22 14:42:53 PDT 2007

hi folks,

been a lurker in this group for a long time.  had an
2001 s4 till about 2006 when i got rid of it and got a
x-3 :(.  With a one year old at that time and all,
that the s-4 was not exactly sufficient.  that and
crappy aoa service, i decided to get the x-3 and a
c-230 for the lady.

i ended up trading my s-4 for the x-3 and they only
gave me $16k (just covered what i owed the bank) for
my s4 with about 73k miles on it.  it was in excellent
condition with a set of winter wheels thrown in.
bastards.  do the audis still have a less than
favorable trade in value?

the x-3 is ok but i get laughed at by my friends.

soon the lease on my x-3 will lapse and am thinking
audi again.  any recommendations (rs-4)?  would a
lease be better given that i broke even on the trade
in the last time.  also why does audi not cover
scheduled maintenance like the bmw?

Do You Yahoo!?