[Biturbos4] Parts for sale

Shaun Blair shaun_blair at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 05:37:20 PDT 2008

my stock ko3's went out and now im trying to decide if i should put ko4's in.  any suggestions?  i have a apr 93 oct ecu im going to have to sell if i put in the ko4's  because they dont have a program for ko4's.  in this case i need to buy a giac ecu or a stock ecu so i can sell my APR ecu.  anyone have a giac or does anyone have a extra stock ecu????   also when i find a replacement i will be selling my apr ecu anyone interested?

thanks, shaun blair  TTA