[Biturbos4] White smoke

Aurangzeb M. Agha ama-list at mltp.com
Mon Jan 26 06:51:53 PST 2009

This is for an '01 S4.

Back story: On saturday morning, my car was working fine.  I had my oil
change (not at my regular mechanic) and he suggested putting in ELF rather
than my standard, Mobil-1.  I drove the car home.

Did not drive the car on Sunday.

Started the car this morning, and got on the freeway (2 min drive).  As
soon as I hit the accelerator, I had white smoke coming out of my
tail-pipe, with more coming out as I accelerated.  There is *no* check
engine light.

I'm taking my car in to the mechanic in a few hours.  Any thoughts on
things I should tell him to consider looking at?

'01 Audi S4