[Biturbos4] White smoke

Mark R speedracer.mark at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 19:45:00 PST 2009

No, because every oil analysis I've done (not many) has been reasonably

It takes destructive testing to really analyze.  I just think my frequency
of oil changes are cheap insurance and has worked for many cars for many

And how (environmental, too) the engine is used makes a big difference.
Better to be conservative, in my opinion.

Mark Rosenkrantz