[e//S2] Audi intake by wagner tuning on ebay.

Andrew.Jackson at bmo.com Andrew.Jackson at bmo.com
Wed Aug 6 12:12:32 EDT 2003

Can't speak for the WT IM, but my Dahlback did not require any such mods
on my Cq.

Peter Schulz <peschulz at cisco.com>
Sent by: es2-admin at audifans.com
08/06/2003 10:28 AM

        To:     <saltinot at alltel.net>
        cc:     es2 at audifans.com
        Subject:        Re: Re: [e//S2] Audi intake by wagner tuning on ebay.

I guess that the question should then be...

does the use of this IM require any modifications to the location of the
stock radiator or condensor location on the B3 chassis?

At 10:25 AM 8/6/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Actually that isn't a B3 chassis car at all.  It's a B2.
>From: Peter Schulz <peschulz at cisco.com>
>Date: 2003/08/06 Wed AM 09:35:19 EDT
>To: SigDesign at aol.com
>CC: es2 at audifans.com
>Subject: Re: [e//S2] Audi intake by wagner tuning on ebay.
>question for you when installing this type of IM...
>It appears in the pictures that I have seen that the radiator is set back
further in the chassis that in a typical B3/b3 standard radiator.

peschulz at cisco.com

eS2 mailing list
eS2 at audifans.com