[e//S2] Audi intake by wagner tuning on ebay.

Andrew.Jackson at bmo.com Andrew.Jackson at bmo.com
Wed Aug 6 17:01:04 EDT 2003

Ok, now that I've looked at the pics, it *is* in fact an optical illusion.
The radiator (don't see a condensor in the pic) is in the stock location.

Peter Schulz <peschulz at cisco.com>
Sent by: es2-admin at audifans.com
08/06/2003 09:35 AM

        To:     SigDesign at aol.com
        cc:     es2 at audifans.com
        Subject:        Re: [e//S2] Audi intake by wagner tuning on ebay.

question for you when installing this type of IM...
It appears in the pictures that I have seen that the radiator is set back
further in the chassis that in a typical B3/b3 standard radiator.
So much so that they may not be room for the ABS pump...

Can you verify whether this is true or just an optical illusion?

At 06:29 PM 8/5/2003 -0400, you wrote:
>Finally picked up my intake (it was sitting at the post office since last
>week). Beautiful! It needs to be Extrude Honed, but other than that, very
>(no audi rings). You can tell the original had a logo on top at one point
>rings, MTM, who knows) but it must have been removed from the mold. The
>(Carsten) is Carsten Wagner a.k.a. Carsten and Werner Wagner of Wagner
>I see the last one was at $560.00 when bidding was over and is now
><A HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2426002876&category=38634&rd=1">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2426002876&
>I think it's worth the money.
>Mark E. Siggelkow
>'90 RSCoupe (project)

Peter Schulz
1990 CQ (awaiting S2 3b engine transplant)
1991 200 20v TQW indigo mica
1991 200 20v TQW titanium grey
Chelmsford, MA USA
peschulz at cisco.com