[e//S2] AAN

Brandon Hull Hull at cardinalpartners.com
Mon Jul 14 09:19:36 EDT 2003

Jimmy could give you the full checklist I expect.  As far as my
knowledge extends, you will need a new IM, and water manifold.  The
tradeoff is you will have many of the upgrades you'd need to perform on
a 3B, such as the correct oil filter bracket, windage tray in the oil
pan etc.  It is certainly the way to go.  How much is the engine?