[e//S2] AAN

Andrew.Jackson at bmo.com Andrew.Jackson at bmo.com
Mon Jul 14 10:29:13 EDT 2003

I've always found Jimmy's radiator issue to be an interesting one as it
was not an issue in my conversion at all.
Perhaps there is a considerable difference between the '90 and '91Cqs in
the radiator dept?
Another valid question would be whether or not the rad from Jimmy's
recipient was OE or aftermarket - My rad is 12yr old OE.

Hrm... Excuse me while I go pray to the Audi Gods.

"Mark L. Chang" <mchang at ee.washington.edu>
Sent by: es2-admin at audifans.com
07/14/2003 07:21 AM

        To:     es2 <es2 at audifans.com>
        Subject:        [e//S2] AAN

Oh, here: http://www.urs4.com/logbook/RS2CQ/issues.htm

Ok... anything else :)... those look like good, easy solutions. The
expensive one on the radiator, but still, works.

I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was
I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those
people -
Former U.S. Vice-President Dan Quayle
eS2 mailing list
eS2 at audifans.com