[e//S2] Audi intake by wagner tuning on ebay.

Andrew.Jackson at bmo.com Andrew.Jackson at bmo.com
Thu Jul 31 11:13:14 EDT 2003

I used the AAN throttle components  in my (not *exact*, but similar enogh)

In my case, I had to junk the Cq and AAN throttle cables as there were
waaaaay to short.
A throttle cable from a 5kqt ($25Cdn *new* from the stealer) did the job,
but required a little modification to the cable at the accelerator end to

SigDesign at aol.com
Sent by: es2-admin at audifans.com
07/30/2003 10:33 PM

        To:     really at idontgivearats.com, es2 at audifans.com
        Subject:        Re: [e//S2] Audi intake by wagner tuning on ebay.

I beleive these parts should be standard S6 (AAN).

'90 RSCoupe (project)

In a message dated 7/30/2003 3:55:16 PM Central Daylight Time,