[e//S2] Stromung GP? Poll question inside...
Jimmy at texasbankers.com
Thu Sep 4 12:21:43 EDT 2003
This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand
this format, some or all of this message may not be legible.
[ Picked text/plain from multipart/alternative ]
> The cost of the stromung is currently outside my budget
Yeah, I'm right with ya; I would be stretching it. Maybe I got a
I just got a note suggesting that an e//S2 downpipe would also work on a 20V
UrQ conversion as well. That opens up our market a bit. Also, I got a note
asking about noise, which is one of many examples showing how all of our
"full" exhaust needs will be different. So, let's try this:
* POLL * If you would be interested in just the 3" Stromung downpipe, raise
First of all, I have no idea if that is even on the table, but I don't see
why not. I will certainly copy Jeff on this.
The advantages of a DP-only are:
- DP will fit both S2 and UrQ (chance for more participation)
- Initial investment is smaller (chance for more participation)
- Guys purchasing "off their timeline" can more easily store just a DP,
rather than a full exhaust
- No group compromises about full exhaust
Maybe Stromung can measure and provide a full exhaust for those who want it,
but offer just the DP. Who knows? Let's run it up the flagpole and see.
No matter what, participation will be the initial hurdle.
More information about the Es2