[Es2] Lots of ??

Elijahallen92 at aol.com Elijahallen92 at aol.com
Tue Aug 3 09:48:15 EDT 2004

In a message dated 8/2/2004 10:43:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
matt_20v at yahoo.com writes:

> You didn't mention it, but you will need a brake
> upgrade for track duty.  With 5-bolt hubs, there are a
> few more options.  I'd check bira.org for starters.

Matt and all, thanks for the help with all this stuff. I'm slowly getting
things together but it looks like its gonna take a bit longer to source these
parts than I had hoped. Oh well, as long as I can get it ready by mid September
for Nationals.
 Matt, I hope to use my 993tt rotors with custom aluminum hats and big blacks
for the brake upgade but am not sure if they will work if i can't use my s4
hubs. I'm going to crate a bunch of stuff up and send it down to the shop and
see what they can come up with.