[Es2] NEXT WEEKEND! "Old - School Quattro's" Gathering, Airport Autocross, Mountain Cruise, Crab Feast

Doug Macy dmacy1 at atlanticbb.net
Fri Aug 6 17:11:45 EDT 2004

BIG NEWS is we have added steamed crabs and kettle corn to the free* picnic

8 old Quattro's registered so far, *I will pay for the Picnic/Crab Feed for
the next 2 old Audi entries!

Old School Gathering for Audis up to 1995.5
Airport Autocross*, Mountain Cruise and Picnic
* big fast course on the smooth taxiways!

Saturday August 14
Autocross Tech Opens @ 7:30 Closes @ 9:30 Cumberland Regional Airport
3-5 PM Mountain Cruise 50-70 miles of awesome back roads, mostly paved.
6PM Picnic/Crab Feed @ Dr. McCagh's Farm and Corvette Museum w/other
Picnic is free (1 ticket each) for the first 10 Autocross entrants! (on
Entrants are welcome to stay for Sunday Airport Autocross

Cumberland, MD Regional Airport, 5 miles from I-68/Cumberland. Under 3 hours
from Balt/DC/Harrisburg/Pgh

Registration is open: Autocross $30, Cruise $Free, Picnic $10 (*next 2 for
picnic are free)
hotel info @  http://www.mdmountainside.com/scenic/customer/home_2.php
contact: dmacy1 at atlanticbb.net with questions and comments.

This is being run as a sub-gathering in conjunction with our regular airport
autocross series.
We are hoping for 10-15 Audi people to attend this event and hope to grow it
and move it around the region.
Our local group National Road Autosport has our own autocross insurance, and
we run a well organized and safe event.
SCCA classes, PCA operating rules. This will be our 6th Airport Autocross

Doug Macy
1990 CQ 253,000 Miles and roaring along!
Cumberland, MD 21502

Home Office   301.724.2143
Home Fax      301.724.6464
Cellular          301.697.0401