[Es2] Hey new member...quick question...

Jimmy Pribble Jimmy at texasbankers.com
Thu Aug 12 09:33:57 EDT 2004

> Don't feel so bad. I just sold my old 7A intake manifold
> WITH throttle body for a whopping $20 on ebay.

Yikes, I just got $125 for mine.  Still, I'm the king of "buy high, sell
You have to look no further than my UrQuattro for that!  Anyway, one time
while I was
parting out my UrS4, I undervalued a batch of parts so badly that the guy
me more money than I asked for!  He worked at a shop and knew how much the
cost and I guess he felt sorry for me being such a dumbass.  Oh well, I
still made over
$4000 from parting the UrS4 and that was with keeping the drivetrain and not
any body panels.  Not bad for a sucker.

Jimmy P.