[Es2] What a day :-)

livinotte at cox.net livinotte at cox.net
Mon Aug 16 00:11:01 EDT 2004

Hello everyone

This emailist is so dead :-)

I am sending this for a couple reasons:

I finally broke down and bought another battery. I couldn't get the oem to charge anymore so I bought a yellow head optima battery.

So most likely I am going to get this battery box:

Should work but I won't know till I try it.

I don't remember what I type last email but the motor is running and it seems like everything is fine.  I popped codes and registered 2111 4411 and 1111. Short story is that 2111 is normal The 4411 was because I painted the valve cover black and the grounds were not working properly. Then there is the 1111 which is actually 0000 after I realized it 2 hours later, going through all my electrical wiring.  I basically fried my head today and didn't think towards the end.  It must be the fact that I only have a downpipe on. :-) I bet ben can relate to it.

happy camper hear