[Es2] Updated pictures!!!!!

Jimmy Pribble Jimmy at texasbankers.com
Mon Dec 13 12:36:34 EST 2004

Sorry, I have been quite lazy with pics and other updates.  At first, it was
just because I was trying to make the track deadline.  After that, I was so
tired of dealing with the car (and because I hurt my back very badly), I
haven't touched the car since that weekend other than to give it a start.

This is the latest engine bay pic.  The only change is that the POS modules
(with heatsink) have been moved inside the car.

Here is a photo of the car coming in from a track session.  Notice the
efforts to disguise the development workhorse.  ;-)

Sorry about the laziness.  I will get things together at the turn of the new
year.  Congrats again on the new car!