[Es2] removing armrest

Dave Kase desmo888 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 19 16:14:26 EST 2004

They are hex head.  They are are up in there pretty good.  Just take your 
time and use a ball end hex key.  Slowly fish around and you will eventually 
find them.   They do not need to come out, just loosen them.
I have these things down but it takes a few times to figure it out.


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Ben Klumper" <bklumper at mdbworld.com>
To: "eS2 List" <es2 at audifans.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 12:44 PM
Subject: [Es2] removing armrest

> I'm a little embarassed to admit this, but I can't figure out how to 
> remove the driver's side armrest. I can see by the bentley that there are 
> three screws, but they are so far up in the armrest that I can't see what 
> kind they are; phillips? hex head? The bentley calls them "pan head" 
> screws. What exactly is a "pan head" screw?
> Thanks!
> Ben
> _______________________________________________
> Es2 mailing list
> Es2 at audifans.com
> http://www.audifans.com/mailman/listinfo/es2

More information about the Es2 mailing list