[Es2] Fuel pump pressure

Miller, Chris chris.miller at infofoundry.com
Tue Feb 17 12:47:14 EST 2004

As I recall, CIS runs a higher system pressure than needed for Motronic.  3B/AAN is something like 3.5-4 bar?
A CIS system may be 5 bar or so.  Why put in a bigger pump than needed?  I'm pretty sure you won't need it; Bosch should list the specs somewhere.

Chris Miller
Training Development
[i] The Information Foundry at Robert Bentley, Inc.
Tel: 617.528.4113
Cell: 978.844.0293
mailto:chris.miller at infofoundry.com