[Es2] Fuel pump pressure

Tom Saltino saltinot at alltel.net
Tue Feb 17 14:39:26 EST 2004

The unknowns are what's kiling me.  Like you said in your post, it's probably safe to guess that the AAN/ADU/ABY engines all run around 3.5bar due to the fact it's got a 3.5bar pressure reg.  I wasn't sure about using a pump built for pulsed injection (993tt) on a CIS car.  I just didn't want to spend the money for a new 4kq pump and then in a coupe of months go out and buy another pump once the 20vt motor is in place.  Catch my drift??  :-)