[Es2] test and update

Jimmy Pribble Jimmy at texasbankers.com
Fri Jan 9 10:29:59 EST 2004

That test email disturbed the sound of chirping crickets in here.  ;-)

Not much going on with my car quite yet.  The other day I "added more
lightness" to the car by removing the side impact beams, door windows,
frames, and regulators.  Wow, all that stuff was heavy.  I think I'm going
to buy a scale and start weighing this stuff.

Any other project updates?  Ben and Josh sometimes do their updates on AW or

Also, it looks like Alexander van Gerbig is about to start his project, so
perhaps we will hear from him as well.