[Es2] Downpipe/exhaust

Brandon Hull Hull at cardinalpartners.com
Wed Mar 10 10:45:49 EST 2004

I have discovered just the greatest muffler shop right near Trenton in
NJ.  He has a regional reputation for Bracket racers and rice cars, but
also builds some serious hardware for PCA club racers.
I am sure he'd do a great job with something like this if someone were
to organize a GP.  Sadly it can't be me.