[Es2] I almost shite myself when I saw this connector: radiator fan

livinotte at cox.net livinotte at cox.net
Mon May 3 18:36:26 EDT 2004

Check these pics out:

I am so glad that I found that nissen radiator. God must like me. Cause i would of fudged another motor had it not been for finding this radiator, koko posting, and me looking into things a bit more.

I can only think of the future.. and the tremendous amount of steam that would of been coming out of my ears.

I will have to replace the fan, resistor, and add a 80amp fuseable link, and fix that teribble wiring job done probably by some hack at a stealership.