[Es2] oil return hole

Ben Klumper bklumper at mdbworld.com
Thu May 6 10:09:09 EDT 2004


I just used the CQ compressor bracket and a gasket to close off the hole. It
seems to be working fine. This is on a 3B engine, but I presume the holes
are in the same place?


----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Tom Saltino" <saltinot at alltel.net>
To: <es2 at audifans.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2004 6:12 AM
Subject: [Es2] oil return hole

> Has anyone ever used an AAN block that has the inlet for the oil return
feed hose in the side of the block and converted to the ABY/ADU style A/C
compressor bracket?
> I've got a RS2 oil pan with the return line from the turbo running
straight into the oil pan, but now I've got a hole in the block where the
line used to go.  The slider bracket for the compressor bracket now mounts
to this point, but it doesn't close off the hole.  Is there a plate
available from Audi that caps the hole off or do I just need to have a
machine shop make me one???
> Also, anybody got a ABY or ADU crank pulley/vibration damper that they
would like to get rid of??
> Tom
> 94 S4 (euro S6 umbau) http://quattro.polter.net
> 9.5 S6 Avant
> 85 4kq a.k.a "Petie" (gettin' the 20vt)
> 84 GTI cup racer
> _______________________________________________
> Es2 mailing list
> Es2 at audifans.com
> http://www.audifans.com/mailman/listinfo/es2

More information about the Es2 mailing list